New Vertical App Brand Lead
Los Angeles, California, US /
Affinity – Marketing & PR /
We’re seeking a Brand Lead for a new vertical app within the Affinity team at Match Group. The ideal candidate will be a passionate, creative and a strategic thinker who lives and breathes multicultural marketing with a focus on the Asian-American demographic. In this fast-paced, high impact role, you will help us build marketing strategy and tactics for a new app.
Know where you belong.
Affinity is a division of Match Group that is home to online dating apps like BLK, Chispa, and Upward where singles can connect based on what they have in common. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our platforms - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best platforms, so our Affinity teams meet IRL monthly in Dallas.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Driving strategic insights and knowledge about the Asian American community and dating preferences
- Analyzing consumer insights and crafting plans and differentiation strategies across various marketing channels for the new brand
- Assessing performance of brand efforts/campaigns and identifying new community-relevant opportunities/partnerships for building brand awareness
- Beginning-to-end partnership with the brand & product teams as we develop and elevate the new brand throughout all touch-points, including advertising, research and in-app experiences
- Driving the social media strategy, including channel + content strategy and brand voice, to create brand awareness and drive app downloads
- Supporting influencer marketing strategy and execution
We could be a match if:
- You have a passion for the Asian American Community
- You have at least 4+ years of marketing/strategy experience, preferably for consumer mobile apps and/or consumer startups; agency experience is a plus!
- You have a desire to build, make connections and are a social person
- You have analytical prowess and curiosity for understanding performance metrics and reporting
- You have experience managing social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat) for a brand, including developing strategy, creative, building a community, and growing the channels through word of mouth
- You have experience leading influencer marketing programs
$106,000 - $127,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, CA. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.