Senior Product Manager - Monetization
Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Product /
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner to help innovate and execute product monetization initiatives. You will play a key part in improving the experience, retention and conversion of our flagship product, Ablo.
We believe that life is all about the people you meet. That's why we build platforms to bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way. This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of an amazing and dynamic product, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people.
Being part of our dynamic product team, youʼll be able to:
- Align the product vision with respect to monetization with the company's strategic plan and competitive position.
- Translate ideas, problems and opportunities into product solutions by creating wireframes and/or mockups. You love giving attention to the important details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products that drive monetization. Define metrics for success and failure.
- Own the entire process from conception of an idea, over following up progress, to launching and evaluating the success.
- Work and share with your international colleagues within the Match Group, such as Tinder, Match, Hinge, OKCupid, ...
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, at least 2 of which as a product manager on a consumer facing product that touches millions of users and is monetized primarily by one-off user payments.
- Significant experience with competitive gifting based business models (eg. livestreaming) and how those communicate benefits, status, and progress with users to keep them interested and engaged.
- Ability to translate your product ideas into expected business impact.
- You respect deadlines, and you are able to set the right priorities.
- You are a team player and you enjoy working in various and dynamic teams.
- You are result-driven, enthusiastic and highly demanding.
- You work in a methodological and structured way, and you pay attention to details.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
Do you say what youʼll do, and do what you say? Do you lie awake at night thinking about cool product ideas? Are you comfortable in Sketch? Do your friends complain about you going on and on about mobile technology? Then apply now!
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent
- An endless supply of snacks and drinks
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.