Product Marketing Lead
New York, NY
Product, Sales, and Marketing
Materialize is a New York based tech startup building a SQL engine for all streaming data. We are not "disrupting" or changing the behaviors of the world's population, but instead building something that works in a space where most products simply do not. Materialize is built on top of Timely Dataflow, an award-winning academic project originally led by our co-founder Frank McSherry.
As our first Product Marketer, you will be the voice of our product and help us grow our customer base from the ground up. In this role, you will do everything from developing sales collateral, to overseeing our website, and ultimately bringing our product to market.
What you’ll do:
* Analyze and document our positioning and market differentiation.
* Create sales enablement materials (data sheets, customer-facing decks, collateral to accompany tech demos, etc.) to help us bring our product to market.
* Supervise product-related materials in the form of blog articles and white papers written by the engineering team, initial video content, web pages and other marketing collateral.
* Attend customer conversations, understand what collateral/messaging resonates, and what does not.
* Strategize on customer segmentation, and segmented collateral for specific industry solutions.
* Assist in planning lead generation campaigns.
* Build relationships with journalists, analysts, tech bloggers, open source contributors and product community leaders, and coordinate with a PR firm to prepare for public launch activity.
Who you are:
* Experience working within an enterprise tech company.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Passionate about learning and exploring new technologies.
* Capable of explaining complex software products to various levels of external and internal teams.
Working at Materialize
* 100% health insurance for you and your dependents
* Flexible working hours
* Generous vacation policy
* Competitive equity package
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.