[ID] Business Development Manager (Full-time)
Jakarta, Indonesia /
2. Global Office – Indonesia Branch /
QANDA, which stands for ‘Q and A,’ is an AI-based learning app that allows students of all levels to receive instant answers and customized learning contents at zero or minimal cost. By taking a photo of a problem, students can search for solutions in just 5 seconds. They can also instantly ask top-school teachers for detailed explanations or use the calculator function for step-by-step solutions.
In 2019, Mathpresso launched our service in Japan and ranked No.1 in the education trending chart. We have launched our service in Southeast Asia and ranked No.1 in Singapore in July 2019, Vietnam in October 2019, and Thailand in August 2020. And finally, it is becoming one of the top education app services in Indonesia in 2020.
Taking this momentum, we are seeking to expand our team by recruiting stunning people in Indonesia to become No.1 education service to provide equal education opportunities to everyone. Yes, we are looking for FOUNDERS of QANDA Indonesia!
Homepage : https://mathpresso.com/en
- Series C : $70.6M
- Series B : $14.5M (Legend Capital, etc.)
- Series A : $5.3M (Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, etc.)
- Build Business development strategy based on company business strategy and expand the business scale with clients, seek new business in the Edutech industry to contribute to the total revenue budget.
- Research Market, make sales plan, use marketing tools, and manage tender progress & result.
- Identify and evaluate potential clients and decision-makers and successfully develop these business relationships into new clients.
- Explore possibilities of creating new business models with merchants within the QANDA
- Business development projects involve topics across all departments - with a focus on achieving revenue growth & maximum operational efficiency.
- Nurture relationships with high-potential external players to explore collaborative engagement & partnership opportunities.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook toward clients.
- Identifying, negotiating, following up, and closing new partnership business opportunities to enhance and grow QANDA products, including established and nascent aspects of QANDA business (B2B).
- Proactively creating opportunities to access available partnerships.
- Build relationships with new and existing partners to explore business opportunities.
- Understand and communicate relevant information or updates from the partners to the internal team.
- Generate periodic reports, including data analysis and recommendations.
- Min. 4-5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment as Business Development & Strategic Partnership
- Having a digital advertisement-related career background is a huge PLUS (AE, BD, Sales, AM)
- Excellent leadership skills, Positive ‘can do’ & ‘get things done’ attitude and a team player.
- Strong communication skills in all forms, including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentations are necessary.
- Strong networker & relationship builder and highly goal-driven and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-sufficient and able to take full ownership of a project.
- Enjoy wearing 'multiple hats' and navigating ambiguity in a high-growth startup.
- Strong competency in Result Orientation, Planning & Organizing, Decision Making, and Influencing
- Please describe your experience in the field of application in as much detail as possible on your resume.
- Please submit all documents in PDF file.
- If false information is found in the application or resume, the employment may be canceled.