[ID] Japanese Customer Service Operator (Full-time)
Jakarta, Indonesia /
2. Global Office – Indonesia Branch /
QANDA, which stands for ‘Q and A,’ is an AI-based learning app that allows students of all levels to receive instant answers and customized learning contents at zero or minimal cost. By taking a photo of a problem, students can search for solutions in just 5 seconds. They can also instantly ask top-school teachers for detailed explanations or use the calculator function for step-by-step solutions.
In 2019, Mathpresso launched our service in Japan and ranked No.1 in the education trending chart. We have launched our service in Southeast Asia and ranked No.1 in Singapore in July 2019, Vietnam in October 2019, and Thailand in August 2020. And finally, it is becoming one of the top education app services in Indonesia in 2020.
Taking this momentum, we are seeking to expand our team by recruiting stunning people in Indonesia to become No.1 education service to provide equal education opportunities to everyone. Yes, we are looking for FOUNDERS of QANDA Indonesia!
Homepage : https://mathpresso.com/en
- Series C : $70.6M
- Series B : $14.5M (Legend Capital, etc.)
- Series A : $5.3M (Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, etc.)
About the role
- CS Operator directly responds to inquiries received through tickets, emails, reviews and others so that able to improve and maintain a good customer experience
- (1) Customer Support:
- Respond and resolve real-time inquiries through CS incoming channels (tickets, email, review, feedback, etc.)
- Address all questions and complaints
- Provide accurate and efficient responses and,
- Escalate to the Team Manager where necessary
- (2) CX Management:
- Manage customer experience and quickly identify customer complaints/concern
- (3) CS Operation:
- Daily monitoring and validating post/comment
- Daily document screening and checking
- Other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time
- Fluency in the Japanese language is a MUST
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply, but having an experience in customer service is a plus
- Good proficiency in computer skills, such as Google Spreadsheets and others (having experience in using Zendesk is preferred)
- Able to identify and resolve customers’ requests and concerns
- Able to communicate with a positive mind and customer-oriented thinking
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Have an understanding and interest in education and IT services
- Please describe your experience in the field of application in as much detail as possible on your resume.
- Please submit all documents in PDF file.
- If false information is found in the application or resume, the employment may be canceled.