[ID] Math Problem Image Inspection Worker (Freelance)
Jakarta, Indonesia /
2. Global Office – Indonesia Branch /
QANDA, which stands for ‘Q and A,’ is an AI-based learning app that allows students of all levels to receive instant answers and customized learning contents at zero or minimal cost. By taking a photo of a problem, students can search for solutions in just 5 seconds. They can also instantly ask top-school teachers for detailed explanations or use the calculator function for step-by-step solutions.
In 2019, Mathpresso launched our service in Japan and ranked No.1 in the education trending chart. We have launched our service in Southeast Asia and ranked No.1 in Singapore in July 2019, Vietnam in October 2019, and Thailand in August 2020. And finally, it is becoming one of the top education app services in Indonesia in 2020.
Taking this momentum, we are seeking to expand our team by recruiting stunning people in Indonesia to become No.1 education service to provide equal education opportunities to everyone. Yes, we are looking for FOUNDERS of QANDA Indonesia!
Homepage : https://mathpresso.com/en
- Series C : $70.6M
- Series B : $14.5M (Legend Capital, etc.)
- Series A : $5.3M (Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, etc.)
- Our company, QANDA, is offering services to help students who need their own tutors
- We mainly deal with math and science questions but we are trying to extend the subjects as we grow. We offer students the step-by-step explanations they are looking for. To make it possible, we need to collect the related data, the ACCURATE data
About the role
- The current position you are applying for is a labeling task in QR project
- QR is referring to Questions Relations
- It is a project to label questions in order to reorganize them in our database. Based on this, we can educate and train our AI in order to provide better quality of answers on QANDA app, therefore, make customer’s experience better, which is the principal objective
- Label paired questions in Same/Resemble/Different/Invalid
- The goal is to label at least 10,000 pairs per month
- To reach the goal, you need to be able to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week
- Ingest both internal and external data to support business needsStrong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or quantitative fields
- Very strong numerical, data analytical, and statistical evaluation
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Strong spoken and written fluency in English
- To be sincere, meticulous, diligent, and persistent
- Able to multitask, work independently and is result oriented
- Payment rate: each labeled pair cost $0.0033 (Usually, a trained worker can label about 600 pairs per hour, which is equivalent to $1.98)
- Payment date: The 2nd Friday of the next month
- A minimum earning of $10 USD is required to be paid on time. So, any invoices under $10 will not be sent and the money will be sent after earning $10+
Here is the guideline for this job (You can check the details from it.):
First, you are going to need to take a test, so we can see if you are eligible with enough English and Math level.
If you are willing to work with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you😊
- Please describe your experience in the field of application in as much detail as possible on your resume.
- Please submit all documents in PDF file.
- If false information is found in the application or resume, the employment may be canceled.