Hardware Product Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
Ηardware – Program/Product Management /
At Matician, our goal is to save people time and energy by circumventing mundane tasks inside the home. We believe that sensors and algorithms are finally good enough that we can apply Level 5 Autonomy and mobility in order to reimagine home devices. We are building great products to solve real problems and ship them to the people we love. Our mission-driven and tight-knit group values learning and curiosity in a high-risk, high-reward culture.
We're looking for an experienced Hardware Product Manager to join us (pre-launch!) on the ground floor, with runway for huge and immediate impact.
What you'll do
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy (roadmap, customer scenarios, segmentation, marketing)
- Work cross-functionally to meet current needs and anticipate future growth scenarios
- Delight users through features; clearly demonstrate value to customers
- Contribute as an integral member of our small team
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree (technical field preferred); MBA a plus
- 2-3 years' experience in a Product Management role
- Prior end-to-end experience shipping consumer hardware products
- User-centric, empathetic communication, and a 'get it done' mentality
- Comfort with fast-paced, unstructured startup atmosphere
- Risk taking, a propensity for learning, and no fear of failure
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You are genuinely motivated to help those around you
- You are passionate about learning outside of your normal comfort zones
- You love diagnosing complex technical issues
- You are excited to do great work
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity at Matician! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who are keen to learn and are passionate about what Matician is building. We want to hear how you can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just the above boxes.