Customer Success Manager (Remote)
United Kingdom /
Customer Success /
Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
Mattermost is seeking an innovative, client obsessed Customer Success Manager to help existing customers drive as much value as possible from their Mattermost investment. Focusing on the enterprise market segment, the Enterprise CSM is responsible for building relationships with Mattermost largest customers in Europe to ensure a successful customer journey and great user experience. Working closely with the rest of the organization (Enterprise reps, Customer Engineer, Marketing, R&D), the Enterprise CSM will cover EMEA. Mattermost is a remote only company so the location can be Germany or the UK.
- Responsible for Enterprise segment in EMEA.
- Own the customer journey and help customer’s leverage the full value of our software by driving adoption and usage in their organization through onboarding, best practices, integrations, plug-ins and custom integration requests.
- Educate customers on new products and features, and advocate for customer needs with internal stakeholders.
- Renew customer subscriptions in the enterprise segment and achieve the renewal rate objectives.
- Identify, develop and close retention and expansion strategies.
- Escalate and mitigate churn risk.
- Understand Open Source apps and their monetization.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps market.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical needs and solutions with a good technical understanding of: Cloud technologies, Enterprise security, SAML, SSO, Mobile apps, etc.
- Deep experience with Salesforce.
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making.
- Ability to work cross-functional, and lead through influence.
- Passion for education and teaching customers how to be successful.
- Fluent in English but a second European language is a plus (German or French in particular).
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!