Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations (Remote)
Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager will lead the development of scalable processes and programs to empower the marketing team to drive results. It requires an individual with strong technical acumen and ability to work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing team to determine how to best reach, educate, close and nurture our buyer. This is a great opportunity for a marketing operations expert to contribute to building one of the savviest B2B marketing machines in the space.
- Responsible for the design, development and integration of the marketing technology stack (Marketo, Salesforce, Looker Zoom Webinar, Engagio, Outreach, etc).
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Enable marketers to build, launch and measure campaigns with the appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals
- Define, establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain global dashboards to report on marketing and sales effectiveness and business impact
- Report on pipeline and campaign performance, measure ROI, and ensure no lead left behind.
- Partner with Sales & BizOps to manage and optimize lead management, scoring, routing and efficient handoff to SalesMonitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with operations and analytics teams
- 7+ years experience in marketing / operations / analytics / bizops or other quantitative roles
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce and Looker as well as experience integrating those systems with other martech
- Experience managing Marketing Ops process including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- Works well with Sales Ops and Marketers to define and implement projects and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills. Loves working with data. Strong SQL skills a plus
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- “Hacker mentality” - ready to roll up sleeves and do what it takes
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!