Growth Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Boulder, CO /
Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
The Growth Marketing Specialist will report to the Head of Growth and will be responsible for building the growth engine that predictably drives quality leads and sales for Mattermost. The role will implement programs across all parts of the customer journey (Awareness, Interest, Evaluation, Decision and Nurture). This is a great opportunity for junior marketer to join a customer-obsessed organization and build one of the savviest B2B growth marketing machines in the collaboration space.
- Implement paid and organic programs that drive growth of product downloads and trials.
- Support the launch of top and mid-funnel digital campaigns (SEM, Paid Social, and Content Syndication, etc).
- Compile and analyze performance of all marketing programs and recommend optimizations.
- Support the launch and distribution of content.
- 2-4 years of experience driving growth/demand for fast-growing B2B SaaS startups.
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.Experience with campaign operations for paid digital programs preferred.
- Analytical and able to identify trends in the underlying data based on defined set of metrics“Hacker mentality” - ready to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to launch a campaign (ie write copy, create emails, launching landing pages, etc).
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!