Growth Manager (Remote)
Boulder, CO /
Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
The Growth Manager role requires an individual with strong self-leadership skills to work cross-functionally to determine how to best reach, educate, close and nurture our buyer. This is a great opportunity for a customer-obsessed B2B marketer to build one of the savviest growth marketing machines in the collaboration space.
The ideal candidate obsesses over the “why”, relishes the challenge of finding answers within limited data sets and is willing to take risks necessary for growth. You’re a full-stack B2B marketer with a savvy understanding of the B2B buying cycle.
You will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, creative messaging and managing the brand across the entire user journey and will work closely between the internal creative team and manage briefs, plan messaging and developing insights to drive great creative. You will work to produce great work that delivers on our brand stories. You will also be responsible for managing brand consistency across the organization.
- Design, develop and orchestrate the growth of product downloads and trialsResponsible for top and mid-funnel digital campaigns (SEM, Paid Social, and Content Syndication, etc).
- Ownership of use-case based integrated marketing campaigns including the conversion to pipeline by the market development team.
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all demand gen programs and drive optimizations.
- Partner with sales and product teams to identify, launch and refine growth programs.
- Collaborate with content marketing partners to drive distribution of content.
- 5-7 years of experience driving growth/demand for fast-growing B2B SaaS startups.
- Master at developing, executing and measuring integrated campaigns that span across multiple content types and media channels.
- Solid real-world understanding of paid digital channels and campaign optimization .
- Keen ability to measure and understand the data underlying the funnel and define the key actions to optimize ROI.
- “Hacker mentality” - ready to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to launch a campaign (ie write copy, create emails, launching landing pages, etc)Expert in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies (Marketo, ABM, Salesforce, Engagio, etc).
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Canada - Chile - Finland - Georgia - Germany - India - Mauritius - Philippines - Poland - South Africa - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!