Full Stack Software Engineer
Menlo Park, California, USA
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in a variety of software projects, including web and mobile applications as well as user interfaces for phone and tablet. Working with a multidisciplinary product development team, you will build upon our current web and native stack, translating complex concepts for the control of unmanned aerial logistics systems into a simple experience for our customers.
- 5+ years experience writing software for consumer-facing environments with proven experience deploying production ready systems to consumers
- Experience using the React framework.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Apple’s core libraries, API design, and iOS SDK architecture
- Experience restructuring existing code and improving architectures
- Experience developing, releasing, iterating, and maintaining both cross-platform and native iOS applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Significant experience in UX/UI design for mobile applications
Matternet is the leading developer of autonomous drone logistics systems. The company’s complete solution for automated aerial logistics enables customers to implement and grow modular networks of any size at the scale of their needs. Matternet has partnerships with some of the world’s most trusted organizations including Mercedes-Benz Vans, Swiss Post, Swiss WorldCargo, UNICEF, World Health Organization and Doctors Without Borders. For more information about Matternet, please visit: https://mttr.net