HR & Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is growing at a blazing pace and we need your help to make our HR & recruiting process best in class. As Matterport’s HR & Recruiting Coordinator, you will shepherd candidates through our interview process to ensure every candidate has an exceptional experience. This is a contractor position.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to set up and maintain an exceptional candidate experience
- You will be the face of the company for both candidates and interviewers during the hiring process
- Schedule interviews across the company and multiple time zones
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing new candidates and reviewing resumes in Lever
- Coordinate pre- and post-interview syncs with hiring panel and assist in collecting feedback
- Maintain accurate candidate data in our ATS
- Post job openings broadly and keep a pulse on candidate flow
- Work closely with the team to continually refine our recruiting processes
- Ensure that all NDAs have been submitted for each candidate during the virtual onsite interviews stage
- Assist with the new hire process, including assisting and ensuring new hires properly complete on-boarding process, submit and process paperwork to appropriate departments, create new employee files, coordinate orientation, and support training efforts
- Assist HR & recruiting with various other projects
- Attention to detail in all areas of responsibility
- Organized - you love lists and checking things off
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Apps, & Google Calendar
NICE TO HAVES
- 0 - 2 years of HR coordinator, recruiting coordinator or administrative experience
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup
- Familiarity working with an Applicant Tracking System, particularly Lever and an HRIS, particularly ADP and Zenefits
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.