Enterprise Sales Development Representatives
Kuala Lumpur /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Development Representative to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The candidate will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Managers to drive growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
- Engage with prospective customers via email or phone or inmail through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work alongside the Enterprise sales team to generate new business opportunities that leads to closed won opportunities
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand need and facilitate effective follow up
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Bachelor's degree, well spoken with great use of the english language as you will be dealing with senior leaders across the verticals we sell into
- Fluent in (business) English and additional Asian language is strongly preferred1 to 2 years of Inside Sales experience with consumer electronics, hardware or SaaS software products
- Experience selling into Australia, Singapore, Greater China and ASEAN markets
- Experience with CRM tools [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.