Senior/Staff/Principal Computer Vision Engineer (Remote)
San Francisco Bay Area /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
As a member of the computer vision team, you’ll be responsible for developing robust completely-automated computer vision algorithms to handle any real-world environment these users can throw at us, from small spaces captured with mobile devices all the way up to massive stadiums scanned with professional hardware.
We work on a broad range of technologies, including point cloud alignment, generation/texturing of 3D meshes from point clouds, 3D mesh manipulation, camera calibration, SLAM, multi-view stereo, machine learning, and semantic understanding. And we’ve collected a massive database of complex real-world data that we can use to validate our approaches.
If the combination of real data, real users, and cutting-edge research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk!
- 5+ years of experience in computer vision/10+ years of software development experience
- Experience with 3D computer vision algorithms such as 3D alignment and reconstruction, object detection and classification, and mesh processing
- Ability to write performant, well-tested, production-ready code
- C++ is a must!
- Experience with tools such as OpenCV, Eigen, and Ceres Solver
Nice to Have
- Machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning
- 2D computer vision algorithms such as image processing and feature detection
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy