Senior/Staff/Principal Computer Vision Engineer
United States /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
As a member of the computer vision team, you'll be responsible for writing cloud processing systems to run vision code at scale (CPU & GPU) and building our vision processing results into Matterport's platform, user experiences, and other services.
If the combination of real data, real users, and cutting-edge research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk!
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience developing for cloud compute services (AWS preferred)
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Ability to write performant, well-tested, production-ready code
- Experience developing in C++ and Python
- Familiarity with computer vision algorithms, machine learning, or other compute-heavy workloads
- Familiarity with distributed systems
Nice to Have
- Experience developing computer vision or related algorithms
- Experience with tools such as OpenCV, Eigen, and Ceres Solver
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.