HR Business Partner
Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for a creative and energetic HR Business Partner who can straddle both the strategic and tactical elements of the role in our fast-moving start-up team. Reporting to the HR Director, you will help influence and execute a talent strategy that is aligned with the business strategy. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for employee relations, leader/manager coaching, culture and change management, assist with performance management, talent and workforce planning and analytics. You will serve as a strategic advisor to management and employees and partner with other HR team members to drive programs across the company.
- Champion and embody the Matterport culture, mission, and values
- Work closely managers and directors by offering thought leadership regarding organizational design, strategy, and execution
- Partner with managers to help them build and develop their people and organizations
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and offer proactive solutions
- Empower managers to develop their teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in coaching employees through change, whether that change is company-wide, manager specific, or career development
- Ability to handle delicate communications with compassion, honesty, and fairness
- Be hands-on; this role will work side by side with other Employee Success team members in developing and driving ES programs and initiatives
- Proactively analyze and identify complex people issues and trends and provide appropriate recommendations
- Develop and foster a world-class employee experience
- Partner with the Matterport recruiting team to ensure we are hiring the best and brightest employees possibleAssist in other areas of HR as appropriate (HR operations, systems benefits, L&D, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience operating as business partner for dynamic, growing organizations
- Experience with the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, employee relations, recognition programs, operations, and strategic development
- Thrive in high-volume, fast-paced, and feedback driven environments
- Prefer experience within the technology space
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally in solving problems and addressing roadblocks
- Highly self-motivated with a stellar work ethic
- Must be able to influence across all functions and levels in an organization
- Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to “catch the ball” when it’s thrownExcellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations
- Emotionally intelligent, empathetic, creative problem solver who is willing to listen and think independently
- Experience supporting global organizations
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.