Deep Learning Engineer
Are you a computer vision expert with experience with deep learning? Matterport has the world’s largest dataset of aligned RGB-D images--200 million images from 220,000 different locations, and we want you to help us learn from it. We have a broad agenda for deep learning, including semantic labeling and segmentation, 3D object classification and pose estimation, depth from RGB, estimation of unseen 3D surfaces, texture/depth in-filling, keypoint matching, and dense stereo.
Matterport is a Series C startup that has developed a 3D camera and an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including real estate, construction, retail, hospitality, travel, and location-scouting. You can see some of the spaces captured by our customers at https://matterport.com/gallery/
Please provide a cover letter and any relevant work to this position.
- Analyzing complex algorithms and developing new ones
- Working with fuzzy, real-world data
- Optimizing for performance when appropriate
- We care the most about general ability to learn new things, but specific, directly relevant experience is, of course, desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in computer vision, 5+ preferred
- Experience applying deep learning to computer vision problems
- Familiarity with common deep neural net architectures
- The ability to work independently and write clean, stable code
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a similar field
- Familiarity with 3D graphics is a plus
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.