Customer Success & Support Representative - (Thai/English)
Kuala Lumpur /
Customer Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success & Support Representative who will provide our customers with excellent proactive product training, onboarding, value realization, satisfaction management, and product support experience for our SMB and enterprise customers in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate has a positive and proactive can-do attitude, a friendly personality, strong problem-solving abilities, and an exceptionally customer-centric point of view.
The Customer Success & Support Representative has the responsibility of researching, resolving and recording questions from customers. Additionally, they follow procedures for case management and escalation to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Candidates must have a proven track record with customer-facing support and escalation management of critical applications.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and must be detail oriented, organized and reliable. Must be able to handle multiple priorities, be very flexible and work well with others with minimum supervision. Also must be able to speak, read and write fluent Thai & English
The Matterport Customer Success team in the APAC region is growing quickly to ensure that all Matterport customers have the opportunity to optimize the value and opportunities that Matterport’ss technology can provide. Matterport’s global Customer Success & Support team is at the center of our strategic corporate growth strategy. This highly collaborative team works cross-functionally both internally and within our customer organizations to grow and nurture customer engagement, satisfaction, and value optimization.
The position is located in Kuala Lumpur, reporting directly to our Customer Success & Support Manager based Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ensure your every customer interaction results in a positive customer experience
- Respond to customer support requests via telephone, email, and chat
- Aggressively work to resolve customer issues
- Become a subject matter expert for assigned problem types
- Ability to reproduce basic Matterport customer support issues
- Work with Level 2 support as needed to assess steps to issue resolution
- Own all technical tasks as part of the implementation and use of Matterport Products for all assigned accounts including but not limited to Single Sign On (SSO), technical integration, customer data reporting, user set-up, and admin, and Space management, Matterport space creation and optimization
- Identify and proactively remove customer’s training and support needs that act as barriers to product adoption across customer organizations
- Identify existing customers and potential users within customer organizations. Drive adoption by potential customers through sales-type outreach and training.
- Support customer onboarding through the delivery of recorded, virtual and on-site training as needed
- Serve as the highest tier of technical support prioritizing and driving timely resolution through phone, email, and chat
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on special projects to deliver value to our customers Manage customer service ticket volume with efficiency, attention to detail, and a commitment to great customer outcomes
- Provide customers with fast and complete resolution or workarounds to their technical product and service needs via phone, email, or social media
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role, within SAAS technology, working directly with customers to resolve technical issues
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluent Thai & English
- Comfortable troubleshooting problems with customers over the phone and via email
- Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers while acting in Matterport’s best interest\
- Proven ability to develop trusted relationships and work transparently and collaboratively across all internal departments
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level of the client organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer's expectations
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Ability to influence decision-making and change through appropriate channels
- Highly organized and strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Familiarity with support-ticketing systems
- Prior experience with startups, or a high level of flexibility in a loosely-structured environment
- A background in customer service for software applications
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.