Marketing Operations Manager, Demand and Capture Services
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager who will work within the Global Marketing Operations team to support our growth within Matterport's Capture Services business and driving customer success.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for coordinating Matterport's Capture Services campaigns, globally which will include the execution of email programs and marketing campaigns, using best practices to achieve results and allow for tracking and reporting.
As the Marketing Operations Manager will be working globally, they will be responsible for ensuring the campaigns are extended and localized in core regions.
This role reports to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager and will work in partnership with multiple individuals to drive demand, including Enterprise Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales and Customer success teams.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the team to manage and execute marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers within Matterport's Capture Services.
- Working closely with Customer Success team to onboard and nurture customersBuild and manage email and landing page assets and A/B test to increase performance.
- Implementing nurture campaigns to onboard and drive customer retention.
- Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and deliver regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Partner with key stakeholders around the business to generate MQLs and SQLs to meet pipeline and targets
- 5+ years experience in professional marketing roles in technology organizations.
- 1-3+ years experience using Marketing Automation (Marketo preferred).
- Developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a b2b environment.
- Previous project management at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service function.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce and Excel.
- An individual that is analytical, disciplined, organized with a passion for efficiency & data-driven approach.
- Someone who has high levels of energy and can work autonomously with little guidance.
- Someone who is collaborative and proactively engages and seeks feedback from stakeholders.
- Someone who can create objective-driven planning and reporting.
- Someone with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google UTM tracking, and Google tracking best practices.
- Preference for Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.