Sales Development Representative SDR, LATAM
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative to discover and support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The candidate will support our LATAM sales team to drive growth of the Matterport Platform in numerous industries. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
- Research target accounts to understand their business structure, recent performance and key stakeholders
- Determine relevant value proposition for that customer
- Manage large volume of inbound leads.
- Pre Qualify leads to schedule appointments for Inside Sales team.
- Maintain high outbound calling and email activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads.
- Hitting company’s goals and metrics
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- At least 1 year of Inside Sales (or SDR/BDR) experience with SaaS products
- Experience with CRM tools [Salesforce.com preferred]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.