Channel Account Manager
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Channel Account Manager to support the fast-growing demand for our revolutionary products through our reseller channel. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy person to be on the front line with a high tech startup by helping train and develop the APAC reseller channel.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel across new and existing partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across strategic partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Train partners on product specific qualification process, “how to sell” and win strategies, and engagement best practices to be used in prospective accounts
- Ensure that all assigned partners in the region are kept fully informed on all relevant Matterport initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates
- Drive creation of success stories with key partners
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Handle and resolve channel concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel processes
- Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of the Matterport sales process, policies, and procedures. Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Matterport business
- Demonstrate Matterport using Video calls
- The role will be based in our Singapore office, however will include travel to assigned territory and channel partners
Person and Experience we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as Channel Manager in the B2B SaaS or Computer industry
- Able to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in high growth start-up or similar environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside
- Proven track record doing deals and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.