Channel Marketing Manager
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
The Channel Marketing Manager will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of the channel partner sales for Matterport across EMEA. You will also work in close partnership with the local sales teams including inside sales, Enterprise and Partnerships to drive strategy and ultimately success across the region.Working with our Marketing Director you will ensure our partners are enabled and incentivised to deliver the best results possible. You will help to grow the EMEA business by delivering through Channel marketing programs including incentives, enablement events and co-funded partner-led activity. You will own the creation and delivery of marketing plans to support this.
- Ensure that your partners are fully equipped to meet their goals by conceptualizing and executing growth and demand generation programs
- Experienced in marketing business-to-business solutions through indirect channels (in a technology company preferred)
- Executing marketing campaigns using websites, email, newsletters, direct mail & presentations
- Creation of business marketing plansTracking ROI
- Present quarterly marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align with pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and overall business goals
- Be our ambassador: driving partner awareness, enablement, and vendor preference
- Be an advisor: guiding our partners on how to grow their Matterport business by leveraging our marketing programs, initiatives, and advanced analytics
- Be a friend to partners and sales alike.
- This role goes beyond B2B Marketing; it is about business relationships
- Understand the difference between activity vs. action, and focus on the actions that will move the needle for both companies
- Proven track record of planning & executing partner demand generation and enablement programs
- Ability to learn and fully articulate Matterports product and service offering through our Partner Program
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior leaders & partner executives
- Ability to confidently present in front of partners, senior sales management and sales teams
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principlesAttention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Best in class marketing, demand generation and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.