Talent Acquisition Manager
Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for a passionate, dynamic leader of our Talent Acquisition function. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this person will play a key role in defining the Company’s position as it relates to recruiting the best and brightest talent in the universe! We’re looking for an individual who can focus on recruiting and driving the full-cycle recruiting experience to help grow the Matterport team. This role will work collaboratively with leaders across the business to identify hiring needs, meet and report on recruiting OKR’s, and manage the pipeline on a global basis. Leading a team of recruiters (both FTE and contract), you’ll help to scale the team appropriately as we grow. You must have experience managing, mentoring and guiding a team of recruiters and sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with business leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices, processes, and strategies.
- Work with the Chief People Officer to develop and direct Matterport’s recruiting strategy, including overall philosophy
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate professional development
- Partner with leaders across the organization to understand hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Develop and execute a global hiring plan
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
- Be a player/coach - dedicate at least 25% - 30% of time actively sourcing and recruiting
- Provide a high touch, positive experience for every candidate
- Work closely with HR to continue building the Matterport employment brand through various programs (internship program, University recruiting, D&I initiatives)
- Ensure the consistency of job information from job requisitions to postings to offer letters
- Create a strong relationship with the Finance team to ensure open roles are appropriately being tracked for forecasting purposes
- Develop and deliver recruiting training programs for hiring managers and other stakeholders
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred)
- 3+ years of recruiting management experience
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates at all levels from new grad to executive positions in a wide variety of roles across the company
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to develop sourcers and recruiters, provide coaching and guidance, as well as acting as a partner to more tenured recruiters in later stage career development
- Ability to work in a scrappy startup environment
- Experience partnering and driving change, with senior level management
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record in a constantly changing and fast-paced work environment
- Strong sense of ownershipAbility to multitask, leading and executing multiple projects concurrently
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to influence decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, both verbal and written
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.