Enterprise Sales Director
London, UK /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Director to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products in our larger customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy new business sales person to be on the front line with a high tech startup identifying, winning and growing key target customers. The Enterprise Sales Director will report directly to the EMEA Managing Director and be responsible for a team Enterprise Sales and Sales Development Representatives. This team sells our products and services to large customers across the EMEA Region.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts within a given territory, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Manage and develop the Enterprise Sales team including Sales Development function
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Contribute to the growth of the Enterprise sales team
- Effectively implement net new business acquisition sales strategies and tactics to maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts and achieve sales quota objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to closeFollow the company sales process and give progress updates accordingly
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of out-bound calling and in-person meetings
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM and ensure a strong flowing lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
- Solid track record in managing an enterprise sales team with evidence of achieving sales quotas across the EMEA region
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing in greenfield accounts
- Experience in accurately for forecasting sales revenue
- You will be able to demonstrate from previous experience knowledge and evidence of account planning and building large scale enterprise customers
- Focused on value based selling using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Ability to travel across EMEA as required
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.