Technical Program Manager, Platform
United States /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Program Manager to join our Platform team. You'll be responsible for developing and organizing programs for our SaaS platform, including Cloud Infrastructure, API & SDK, Partner program and Application Marketplace. You will be tasked with delivering efficient, practical solutions that support the strategic direction of the Matterport platform while delivering on the long term goals of different businesses. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind, openness to learning, strong program management, and cross-functional team collaboration skills.
- Work closely with owners from cross-functional business systems across Finance, IT, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Software, Customer Support, and Customer Success to collect, refine and manage a backlog of platform enhancements.
- Lead a cross-functional prioritization exercise that balances short & long-term business objectives with SaaS platform capabilities and strategic direction.
- Lead discussions with cross-functional team members, engineering, UX design, and product management to define the scope, develop business and platform requirements for implementation.
- Work with engineering and product teams to facilitate the successful implementation and deployment of new features and services.
- Consistent communication and status updates to the stakeholders across Matterport executive leadership, business owners, cross-functional team members.
- Identify risks and opportunities across the program. Effectively track and resolve project & program level risks by working with different stakeholders.
- Gather customer and stakeholder feedback, identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of proven program management experience, preferably on cloud platforms and services.
- Prior experience in technical program management involving AWS and/or Azure retail and government based solution
- Outstanding Program Management, Stakeholder Management, Cross-functional collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional Communication, Leadership, Time management, and Facilitation skills.
- Master's degree in business administration, Project management certification is a plus.
- Experience with leveraging data analytics tools is a plus.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.