Senior Product Designer Mobile Apps
United States /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented, passionate Senior Product Designer for our native apps (iOS & Android).
In this role, you will partner with our Product Management & Engineering teams to help drive compelling user experiences for Matterport’s core product experience.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customers, strong communication skills, and the ability to focus on big experience initiatives at the same time as crucial details. They are comfortable presenting and articulating design reasoning with stakeholders and working through implementation details with product and engineering teams.
- Participate in design initiatives to define, assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features on our native platforms.
- Design new end-to-end experiences to help Matterport customers get the maximum value from our products.
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for customers and impart day-to-day strategic design leadership.
- Ensure that all design activities are executed at high quality levels, manage team initiatives, set priorities, and manage scoping.
- Review with and gather feedback on work from business, product management, development and peer design teams as well as executive leadership.
- Participate in UX Research activities to understand current and future needs of our users.
- 4+ years of experience in product design with a strong portfolio.
- Experience participating in UX Research activities.
- Experience in iterative software design and delivery methodologies.
- Experience with Prototyping tools – Figma, Adobe XD, Framer (or similar).
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload with multiple deadlines with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Highly organized in dealing with multiple tasks with fanatical attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to think steps ahead.
- Team player with the ability to solicit constructive feedback and criticism for design.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.