Head of Enterprise Sales (Americas)
United States /
Sales – Sales /
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is seeking a talented Head of Enterprise Sales to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products in our larger customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy new business sales leader to drive tremendous growth with a high tech company identifying, winning and growing key target customers. The Head of Enterprise Sales will report directly to the VP, Sales (Americas) and be responsible for a team of Enterprise sales leaders and sales representatives across the United States. #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Set and execute net new business acquisition sales strategies to generate growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expansion within the existing customer base
- Anticipate market changes and act on them quickly
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders across the organization to to ensure a high level of collaboration and teamwork to drive business goals
- Manage the entire sales process and set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Maintain Salesforce CRM and ensure a strong lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
- Hire, coach and develop the US Enterprise Sales team
- Duties of the role may change subject to the needs of the business
Who you are:
- Experience leading 2nd or 3rd line strategic sales leadership
- 10+ years managing Enterprise Sales teams with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Expertise in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Proven track record of building satisfied, referenceable customers
- Experience in selling SaaS and Services
- Great communicator, both internally and externally
- Focused on value based selling using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on features & functions or price
- Ability thrive in challenging and unprecedented times
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment across the company
- Strong executive presence and professional presentation to interact with and influence C-suite
- Travel may be required - up to 40% of the time
- Demonstrated experience building and developing teams in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong ability to coach, mentor and develop teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
US based Matterport employees who travel for work, attend employee gatherings or work onsite at any of our offices are required as a condition of employment to be vaccinated against COVID 19. Proof of full vaccination including Booster will be required, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
The US On Target Earnings range for this full-time position is $400,000 to $500,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy