Director, Enterprise Product Marketing
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Product Marketing sits at the intersection of Matterport’s Product, Sales and greater Marketing teams. From that vantage point, it is directly responsible for the orchestration of all go-to-market activities across product launches, strategic announcements and major campaigns, and drives the enablement of all customer facing teams. Product Marketing is also the keeper of our technology narrative, and partners with the broader organization to ensure that our positioning, messaging and storytelling is consistent across all touchpoints.
Matterport is looking to hire a Director of Enterprise Product Marketing to bring our platform story to the Fortune 500 and beyond. From retail to manufacturing to commercial realty, some of the biggest companies around the world are looking to digitize and manage their physical locations and assets at scale. In this role, you will own and formulate our enterprise go-to-market strategy and establish Matterport as the category leader when it comes to helping enterprises (1) manage their facilities, (2) collaborate and plan on spaces virtually, and (3) create consistent brand experiences by harnessing our leading spatial data platform and tools.
While we’re headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, this position can be remote and reports directly to the VP of Product and Platform Marketing. The role may require occasional travel (domestic/international) during normal times, but not during the pandemic.
- Define and execute a cohesive go-to-market plan targeting enterprise customers, and act as the key partner to Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing leaders and their teams.
- Direct and sequence new product/feature launches, enable all customer facing teams with the right mix of assets, programs and content, and influence the product roadmap.
- Champion and evangelize our technology story internally and externally by crafting a compelling narrative that drives authentic conversations with prospects, signal-boosts our success with customers, partners and developers, and paves the way for category creation with analysts and influencers.
- Own our enterprise narrative and produce compelling and scalable content, including presentations, FAQs, data sheets, webinars, videos and case studies that can be leveraged by our customer facing teams and partners.
- Partner with demand generation, campaign, and content teams to ensure we are telling our platform story consistently across all of our channels. Done right, product marketing is the messaging API for the rest of the company.
- BS/BA degree; MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience working in enterprise SaaS/PaaS in a product marketing or related role, with experience working directly with external partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, fast-paced cross-functional environment, and provide thought leadership, guidance, market context and competitive intelligence to drive consensus and reach key decisions.
- Passion for storytelling: can simplify the complex by taking a multi-pronged technology story (hardware, software, services and AI) and make it “Sesame Street” simple.
- Experience working with technical stakeholders and sales leaders; equally comfortable being the product whisperer as you are being sales’ best friend, and embodying customer-centricity above all.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to present complex material to customers, press, and analysts in a compelling way.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.