Senior Global Responsibility Manager
United States /
Employee Success – Employee Success /
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for a passionate, solutions-focused and experienced Sr. Global Responsibility Manager. You will work as an integral part of a global company focused on digitizing the built world. We’re looking for an energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us develop and manage the Global Responsibility function which includes diversity & inclusion, social impact, volunteerism, sustainability and ESG (environmental, social, governance) programs.
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Global Responsibility, you will help further define, develop and lead the company’s global responsibility efforts. This role will be a subject matter expert and will be responsible for collaborating with and influencing leaders across departments to project manage end-to-end programs at scale. We are early in our journey and are looking for someone who can be a generalist across all our programs. The ideal candidate will have broad CSR/Social Impact/ESG knowledge and familiarity with the reporting space and awareness of major environmental and social issues.
This role requires both subject-matter expertise and tactical program leadership and execution, encouraging collaboration and management through influence and developing internal and external partnerships.
What you will do:
- Collaborate across functions to align and grow existing Global Responsibility programs and implement new initiatives at scale
- Manage internal and external partnership development
- Lead the development of the data management strategy for all Global Responsibility metrics, dashboards and ESG reporting frameworks
- Support the development of the ESG annual report including gathering content and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor industry standards, apply benchmarks and insights, analyze our performance, and make confident recommendations to scale our positive impact
- Additional duties may be assigned as our strategy matures
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years successfully managing ESG, CSR and/or social impact programs in a corporate and/or high-growth tech environment
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, scrappy and entrepreneurial with the ability to work independently while also collaborating across the organization
- A team player with strong communication skills and an analytical mindset
- Consultative approach to partnering with Matterport leadership team
- Proven experience working with global teams and/or on a global scale
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
US based Matterport employees who travel for work, attend employee gatherings or work onsite at any of our offices are required as a condition of employment to be vaccinated against COVID 19. Proof of full vaccination including Booster will be required, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $112,590 to $174,000 & Bonus & Benefits & Equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy