Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Sourcer who will help find and recruit top tier talent to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-growth environment, have a large network and several years of experience recruiting for both tech and non-tech roles.
- Collaborate closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to develop a search strategy, construct target lists, identify top tier prospective candidates
- Research and uncover top talent using creative methods and sources (more than LinkedIn) for both tech and non-tech roles
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Ensure high level of data integrity with our ATS (Lever)
- Stay in-tune with the activity in various markets (start-up, marketplaces, tech space) and educate business on learnings in order to effectively strategize
- 2+ years of proven tech or non-tech recruiting (preferably sourcing) experience required
- Track record for successfully identifying exceptional candidates
- Familiarity with Lever is a plus
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Prior sourcing experience at a start-up is ideal
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.