Director Capture Services APAC
Capture Ecosystem /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an experienced and well rounded Director of Capture Services who will lead the growth of the Capture Services product/business line in APAC. Capture Services is a new business area of Matterport that seeks to improve the delivery model of Matterport scans and provide a seamless experience for customers in all verticals to leverage the value of a 3D digital twin of a property. The Director will be responsible for building a two-sided marketplace, which is a fine balancing act between predicting demand (primarily through building relationships with customers) and managing supply of our scan service providers. The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and can develop, execute and iterate on scalable processes that will allow this network to grow.
- Directly own the P&L responsibility for our regional Scan Services organization in APAC. You will oversee the budgets, P&L performance, and be responsible for optimizing our financials to reach profitability targets
- Sustainably grow the business. You will be responsible for identifying recurring scan opportunities and ensuring a healthy two sided marketplace that is profitable from the onset.
- Cultivate an engaged scan service provider community. Manage and set vetting and onboarding requirements for our service providers and ensure high satisfaction for members of this community
- Manage the Capture Services organization within the region. You will be responsible for hiring, and managing the performance/unlocking the potential of high performing teams throughout APAC
- Oversee local regulatory concerns and local policy
- Build and develop strong relationships with senior cross-functional leaders including Sales & Sales Ops, Marketing and People Ops in order to successfully drive the long-term growth.
Qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent in Business or Engineering related fields
- An Entrepreneurial DNA
- Proven experience in startups, operations, consulting, and/or technology, SAAS across the APAC Region
- Prior P&L responsibility
- Analytical thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. The ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with your team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partner
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.