Director of Product Management, Platform (Remote)
Sunnyvale, CA /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing.
We're excited to announce that Matterport will be publicly listed on NASDAQ this year. It's an exciting time to join us!
The Director of Product Management for Platform will oversee the entire SaaS & Content Management. In addition, they will take ownership of Software, API, SDK and Application Framework that enables our users to collaborate, enhance, manage, distribute and display their 3D models & associated content. As our customer base spans in more countries and more industry verticals, user needs are changing fast. The Director will need to champion the changing voice of our user(s), and spearhead innovative solutions to their evolving needs. This is a management role reporting directly to the VP of Product Management.
- Be a subject matter expert on Matterport’s new and existing customer verticals and their needs.
- Launch new functionality critical to Matterport customers.
- Own the end-to-end process from ideation and prioritization to release management, supportability, and iteration.
- Build products that scale (from both a business and a technology perspective).
- Use metrics, qualitative feedback, and other data to learn about user needs and inform product improvements.
- 10-15 years experience in product management or a related area.
- Management experience.
- Passionate about 3D, VR & AR Experiences.
- Familiarity with E-commerce system a plus.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Empathy for a range of users, developed through use of a variety of research tools.
- Analytical rigor in evaluating and prioritizing projects and roadmap items.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior written and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage complex, cross-functional projects with many moving parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.