Channel Account Consultant
London, UK /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Channel Account Consultant* to support the fast-growing demand for
our revolutionary products through our reseller channel. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious,
high-energy consultant to be on the front line with a high tech startup by helping train and develop the
EMEA reseller channel.
*This role will be solely compensated upon successfully closing sales deals, with the potential to move
into full time employment subject to achievement.
- Develop global sales programs & processes to drive sales and increase leads in territory
- Interact and support our global sales channel to ensure a positive customer experience
- Support global distribution partners by providing solutions to drive sales and increase leads
- Document current sales and operations processes and workflows and communicate these
- changes to our channel
- Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel
- Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to
- ensure resolution
- Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of
- the Matterport sales process, policies, and procedures
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting channel partners to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Matterport business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Matterport using Video calls
- The role must be based in London,
Person and Experience we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent
- record of overachievement
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social
- media and more
- Salesforce Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organized – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.