Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager who will provide excellent, high-touch support for Matterport’s most complex enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has a positive, can-do attitude, a friendly personality, and strong planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand our customers: decipher the cultural, business, and tactical needs that brought them to Matterport and align our engagement to delivering value against those needs
- Manage and effectively navigate post-sales activity for Matterport customers through strong relationship-building, understanding of business context, planning and execution
- Take ownership of assigned accounts and collaborate with the team to exceed growth and retention targets
- Utilize CRM and platform data to forecast and track all renewal, upsell, and cross-sell related activities
- Develop a quarterly business plan and renewals strategy for assigned accounts and report to Sales leadership
- Work closely with Onboarding, Support, and Sales team members to collaborate on the design and delivery of world-class customer experience
- Identify and drive growth opportunities by facilitating business conversations, delivering product demonstrations and navigating objections in securing the business
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, business reviews, identifying creative solutions and working with internal teams to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a regular cadence with accounts and key stakeholders to identify churn risk to work proactively to eliminate risk factors
- Own and execute Customer Business Reviews to inform internal and external alignment with customer priorities
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how Matterport can better serve our customers and future of the business
- Work with customers to monitor critical tasks and key performance indicators that are measurable and monitored throughout the customer life cycle
- Maintain product expertise across the Matterport solution
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- BA/BS or equivelant required, MBA or equivelant preferred
- Proven ability to deliver against sales/quota targets, proven track record of growing an existing account base preferred
- Proven aptitude for managing complexity in workload with multiple stakeholders
- Industry-specific experience in AEC, Insurance and Restoration, Realestate, or building software technology
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail
- A documented and clear history of being a team player, contributor, and positive person and thinker
- Experience working with SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Experience in providing customer training and sales presentations
- Incredible relationship management, analytical, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Proven ability to get things done and thrive in the dynamic environment of a high-growth startup
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.