Senior Product Manager - 3D, AR & VR Experiences
United States /
Product Management – Product Management /
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the product and feature lifecycle for our web-based applications that highlight our 3D spaces (Showcase) and provide editing tools for customers to annotate and modify these 3D spaces (Workshop). These applications are our primary interface to the world for Matterport Spaces, both for everyone who experiences them as well as content creators as they prepare them for consumption. As our customer base expands to more countries and across more industry verticals, user requirements evolve quickly. This involves developing new capabilities common to all segments and those that are specific to a vertical.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, and other stakeholders to define and implement the 3D Experiences and 3D Engine roadmap, feature definition, and bring features to life
- Complete management of product life cycles, from launch through end of life: define user stories, work with design and engineering to define scope and release strategies.
- Run private & public beta programs with existing customers
- Work closely with partners to bring integrated solutions to life with our developer ecosystem. This may involve both software and hardware partners.
- Ensure that the 3D Experiences and 3D Engine strategy both influences and aligns with the overall company strategy
- Seamlessly context-switch between strategic initiatives and tactical operations
- Communicate how lower level plans, features and releases build towards a vision with both external and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize continuously to adapt and focus on the most important objectives
- Make data-driven decisions, and build analytics capabilities into our products to synthesize actionable insights.
- Work with user experience and market research to ensure products and features are aligned with customer needs.
Who you are:
- You are a proven leader, excellent communicator, and a cross-functional team player that can thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. You thrive working closely with designers, product managers, engineers, marketers and executives that care deeply about delivering delightful customer experiences. You help others grow and try to help others do their best work.
- Have prior experience in working with 3D models and applications, 3D games or other graphics-heavy software
- Have prior experience in SaaS-based business models (desired)
- Can manage complex, cross-functional projects with many moving parts
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to make things happen and meet objectives
- Thrives in an Agile/Lean development environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
US based Matterport employees who travel for work, attend employee gatherings or work onsite at any of our offices are required as a condition of employment to be vaccinated against COVID 19. Proof of full vaccination including Booster will be required, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
$120,500 - $234,200 a year
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,500 to $234,200 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy