Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Contract Recruiter who will help find and recruit top tier talent to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-growth environment, have a large network and several years of experience recruiting for both tech and non-tech roles.
- Build a diverse pipeline of world-class candidates using creative sourcing methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, networking etc.)
- Seek out platforms, virtual recruiting fairs and conferences, and other opportunities to recruit underrepresented folks
- Source passive candidates through a variety of methods
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive interviewer experience
- Provide an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Act as a true talent partner to work with hiring managers and client groups to develop a successful recruitment strategy
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and be a trusted voice in difficult conversations that result in decision making
- Partner with our recruiting coordinator on interview logistics and scheduling and ensure effective handoffs
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing candidates
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed
- Closely partner with HR to ensure a smooth on-boarding process
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience at a consumer facing web startup with elite standards for either technical or non-technical functions, including sourcing of passive candidates
- Experience recruiting for both tech and non-tech roles
- Familiarity around recruiting metrics and goals
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever is preferred)
- Experience sourcing candidates from a variety of platforms
- Interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve recruiting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume startup environment
- Proven track record of selling and closing top candidatesAn understanding of technology and the broad tech industry
- Strong communication and analytical skillsAbility to effectively work with all levels of employees, from executives to managers to individual contributors
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize business critical roles and adjust your work schedule to rapidly fill these positions
- Strong negotiation skills, sense of urgency and ability to influence hiring managers as required
- Ability to maintain confidential information regarding all HR activities
- Quick learner, logical thinker, able to critically analyze situations and make recommendations
- You like to have fun! And thrive working on a collaborative team
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.