Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is a late stage silicon valley startup that is shaking up the 3D spatial data world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D data platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. We enable access to our spatial data platform via our APIs and SDK. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including residential and commercial real estate, hospitality, construction, insurance, restoration, and many others who want to digitize the built world to create amazing applications with our spatial data. The hardware devices we support to capture a space continues to expand from high end LiDAR scanners to a 360 camera to the smartphone in your pocket.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer for our sales team to help with the technical aspects of selling into these industries and working with industry professionals. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a technical sales support role or similar.
- Support direct and VAR sales
- Provide technical sales support for internal Inside Sales Representatives during the sales process
- Provide pre-sales qualification to determine technical needs of potential customers
- Build and deliver technical sales training program and support materials for internal Inside Sales Representatives
- Build and deliver technical sales training program and support materials for VAR sales; be the first point of contact for VAR technical support issues
- Gather and distribute feedback from Matterport users to help improve the product
- Attend trade shows and conferences for direct and VAR sales
- Be a technical evangelist for Matterport
- Help customer support develop proper support materials to support our AEC customers
- Contribute to the overall direction and success of the AEC division at Matterport
- 5 years of experience
- Understanding of 3D (models, point clouds, images) related data and workflows prospective clients would use with the Matterport capture system
- Experience with related SW products and how our customers would use the Matterport data in their downstream workflows
- Knowledge with Autodesk, SketchUp, Procore, PlanGrid and related SW products is a must
- Experience with image capture and 3D laser scanning technologies and workflows
- Familiarity with web APIs and how they can be integrated with systems
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.