Partner Success Manager - NORAM
Remote, US /
Customer Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Partner Success Manager who will provide excellent, high-touch support for Matterport’s most complex enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has a positive, can-do attitude, a friendly personality, and strong planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand our customers: decipher the cultural, business, and tactical needs that brought them to Matterport and align our engagement to delivering value against those needs
- Manage and effectively navigate post-sales activity for Matterport customers through strong relationship-building, understanding of business context, planning and execution
- Take ownership of assigned accounts and collaborate with the team to exceed growth and retention targets
- Utilize CRM and platform data to forecast and track all renewal, upsell, and cross-sell related activities
- Develop a quarterly business plan and renewals strategy for assigned accounts and report to Sales leadership
- Work closely with Onboarding, Support, and Sales team members to collaborate on the design and delivery of world-class customer experience
- Identify and drive growth opportunities by facilitating business conversations, delivering product demonstrations and navigating objections in securing the business
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, business reviews, identifying creative solutions and working with internal teams to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a regular cadence with accounts and key stakeholders to identify churn risk to work proactively to eliminate risk factors
- Own and execute Customer Business Reviews to inform internal and external alignment with customer priorities
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how Matterport can better serve our customers and future of the business
- Work with customers to monitor critical tasks and key performance indicators that are measurable and monitored throughout the customer life cycle
- Maintain product expertise across the Matterport solution
- 1-3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- BA/BS preferred
- Proven ability to deliver against sales/quota targets, proven track record of growing an existing account base preferred
- Proven aptitude for managing complexity in workload with multiple stakeholders
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail
- A documented and clear history of being a team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Experience working with SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Incredible relationship management, analytical, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Proven ability to get things done and thrive in the dynamic environment of a high-growth startup
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.