Channel Sales Director EMEA
London, UK /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking to hire a Channel Sales Director who is responsible for delivering revenue growth with partner communities across the EMEA region. The successful candidate will coordinate, implement and manage all sales activities with the partner/reseller sales teams in order to achieve the desired revenue goals with partners. The Channel Director will lead an existing team of Channel Account Managers who sell across EMEA Territories with plans to expand as the year moves on. This is a remote role based in the UK while the EMEA office HQ is in London. The role reports directly to Managing Director EMEA but will work closely with the Channel Program Director based in the US and also the marketing leadership teams.
- Manage the team’s pipeline to provide accurate forecasting using Salesforce.com
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues across existing partners
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all partners/Vars and identify business growth opportunities in assigned territory
- Collaborate with EMEA and Global teams to support the overall growth of our channel program, development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- Maintain quarterly business plans and lead weekly regular performance / relationship reviews with partner senior management
- Provide weekly regular forecasts of Partner sales in your region and maintain an updated view of Partner's pipeline and deal flow
- Coordinate with partners to develop a joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives
- Continually interface with program members to define/refine program requirements and roadmap
- Proven track record in managing team and developing Channel programs
- Experience selling with and through EMEA channel partners/VARS
- Broad market experience across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Exceeding sales objectives for your team and your channel partners10+ years experience managing remote channel sales teams
- Track history of successfully selling SAAS solutions
- Demonstrated acumen to articulate Matterport’s value proposition and channel program benefits in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to secure meetings and close business with senior-level channel executives
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in a dynamic culture
- Existing senior-level relationships at a wide range of Channel Partners across EMEA, including resellers, systems integrators, distributors, and managed security service providers
- Ability to travel across EMEA
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.