Inside Sales Representative
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Inside Sales Representative to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment. The role is a combination of inbound leads and cold prospecting. We’re looking for candidates with a challenger mentality. As an inside sales representative you will spend the majority of your time communicating with potential clients over the phone, through online demonstrations and electronic communication. Depending on performance you may have the opportunity to attend trade shows for selling opportunities
You will receive extensive training in pipeline management and high-volume deal closing.
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow-up with leads. Thirty to fifty calls per day
- Engage with inbound inquiries from prospective customers via email or phone
- Research accounts to understand need and facilitate effective follow-up
- Identify problems/objections with leads/accounts and resolve or escalate appropriately
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process and build your pipeline to reach your goals
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Successful cold calling experience
- Excellent product demonstration skills and ability to command a room full of decision makers (user to executive level)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address Relevant (industry specific) business issues
- Hungry, entrepreneurial spirit, and can-do attitude.
- Competitive compensation program
- Pre-IPO equity participation
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program
- Fun, fast-paced culture
- Great location in River North close to L, Metro and buses
- Generous flexible time off policy
- Apple computer equipment
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.