Enterprise Account Executive
London, UK /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Account Executive to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. The role will involve selling Matterport’s full product offering across the EMEA Region. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment. This position would currently be home based but might change in the future with some possible travel across the region.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts within a given territory across EMEA then drive the execution of that plan to success
- New business development focus in one of our main verticals - Insurance, Travel, Hospitality, Real Estate, Construction
- Effectively implement net new business acquisition sales strategies and tactics to maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts and achieve sales quota objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Maintain high standard of customer information and pipeline through salesforce
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of daily, out-bound calling and as needed in-person meetings
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling SaaS+Services solutions at Enterprise level
- Ideally have solid sales or industry experience in one of the following sectors - Insurance, Travel, Hospitality, Real Estate, Construction
- The eligible candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful career with extensive direct sales and business development experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota (SaaS) of over $1.2- $2m+
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.