United States /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for a Jack (or Jane) of all trades to join our R&D team as Program Manager. You’ll be responsible for key functional projects, assisting leadership with crafting OKRs and messaging for strategic initiatives, and clearly communicating priorities across the entire organization.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has proven experience in an R&D operations type role, with a focus on partnering with engineering and product leaders at high-growth technology companies.
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the CTO to ensure the R&D team is operating efficiently, meeting key OKRs and commitments
- Drive high priority strategic topics and initiatives (e.g., e.g., what is Box's 3 year collaboration strategy) partnering closely with other products leaders
- Drive organization of R&D content for high value engagements such as board meetings, leadership meetings, all-hands, and other major events internal events
- Facilitate and drive weekly R&D leadership meetings, strategy and planning off-sites, and product all-hands
- Work closely with Finance and R&D leadership on headcount plans directly associated with team P&Ls and product initiatives
- Own, define and facilitate adoption and uptake of OKRs across Matterport R&D
- 4+ years of exceptional operational experience in tech and/or consulting supporting leadership teams
- Have the ability to learn quickly on a fast-paced and growing team
- Detail orientated and intellectually curious individual
- Have excellent strategic mindset, with the ability to see the big picture and outline key outcomes
- Have outstanding people and management skills and ability to interact with peers, senior leadership, and cross-functional stakeholders
- A systematic, organized thinker with a strong yet flexible approach
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.