Director/Senior Director, Total Rewards
Employee Success /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for a passionate, dynamic leader of Total Rewards. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role will play a key role in defining the Company’s position as it relates to compensation and benefits. We’re looking for an individual who can fly high (set strategy) and also dive deep (roll up their sleeves to get the work done). For now, this is a standalone role however could evolve into a management role as the company grows.
- Work with the Chief People Officer to develop and direct Matterport’s compensation and benefits programs including compensation philosophy
- Lead the strategy, design and execution of Matterport’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to help us attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line and business objectives
- Own and execute Matterport’s executive compensation program including preparing for Compensation Committee meetings
- Take a creative approach grounded in data to build, implement and iterate on Matterport’s total rewards philosophy and programs
- Iterate on Matterport’s compensation and equity programs, while craving fairness and compliance in pay practices and policies
- Build matterport’s global benefit programs, including health, retirement, and ancillary benefits to support our employees as we grow around the world
- Develop deep relationships with leaders across the organization, HR team and Recruiting team to help understand how total rewards is impacting Matterport’s ability to grow
- Strive to be industry leading and progressive in our total rewards programs, regularly monitoring external trends in order to proactively adjust our total rewards programs to stay competitive in the market
- Establish and ensure key compensation and benefit program metrics to understand the effective of our total rewards strategy
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Evaluate market trends and recommend revisions to company compensation and benefits plans
- Design and develop salary range structures, career ladders and competencies
- Manage the administration and record keeping of global health plans and leave policies
- Manage employee recognition programsManage compensation initiatives, such as annual merit planning, bonus plans, FLSA audits, by developing in-depth project plans and leading the design, implementation and communication efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in HR with 6+ in global total rewards including compensation and benefits
- Experience in the technology sector is preferred
- Strong experience in equity planning
- Proven track record in a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable with building “out of the box” total rewards solutions to solve problems.
- Ability to build employee centric rewards programs while balancing business goals and financial boundaries
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to multitask, leading and executing multiple projects concurrently
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to influence decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, both verbally and written
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.