Channel Account Manager
Hong Kong /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is seeking a talented Channel Sales Manager (CAM) to support the fast-growing demand for our revolutionary products through our reseller channel. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy person to be on the front line with a high tech startup by helping train and develop the APAC reseller channel.
The ideal candidate is expected to win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel across new and existing partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across strategic partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Train partners on product specific qualification processes, “how to sell” and win strategies, and engagement best practices to be used in prospective accounts.
- Ensure that all assigned partners in the region are kept fully informed on all relevant Matterport initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates.
- Drive creation of success stories with key partners.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.Handle and resolve channel concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel processes
- Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of the Matterport sales process, policies, and procedures. Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Matterport business
- Demonstrate Matterport using Video calls
- The role will include travel to assigned territory and channel partners
Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience as Channel Manager in the B2B SaaS or Computer industry or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- Able to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in high growth start-up or similar environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside
- Proven track record doing deals and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Experience working in both start-ups and larger company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Discipline and an attention to details
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (formal business level) are required
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong and do not need work sponsorship (Required) / This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.