Mid Market Account Executive
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for a Mid Market Sales Representative who is enthusiastic and performance- driven to sell our products and services across the industries of Retail, Facilities Management, and Hospitality. The ideal candidate is highly technical and a seasoned sales professional who will provide leadership and momentum in distribution channel development. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proactively look for opportunities to sell the Matterport Product offering
- Build a pipeline of business, repeat opportunitiesAccurately forecast weekly, monthly sales pipeline
- Engage distributors, understand the customer needs and identify the solutions to the customer with our product offering
- Attend Sales meetings and prepare presentations when required to
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to EMEA Sales Manager in London with sales progress and pipelines
- Utilization and management of SFDC (salesforce) as you discover leads and create new business
- Proven track record in sales, business development for a technology company
- History of achieving revenue based sales quotas (SAAS, ARR)
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate , Insurance, Construction or Travel industry, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professionalExcellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.