Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
The SDR Manager will manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the Matterport Sales teams.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements
- Create targets, scale processes, and develop best practicesManage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- Ensure all relevant leads are being touched by the SDRsContinually refine and improve sales development process
- Conduct regular reviews to evaluate team strategy, progress and provide feedback
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership to improve demos to sales qualified opportunity conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities to improve and evolve the SDR organization in effort to better support a growing sales organization
- Drive results by engaging motivating and providing constructive feedback to team members
- Develop and implement strategies that support overall Sales/Company priorities and key initiatives
- Assist direct reports with career development planning
- Develop training plans for continuous development of team’s sales skills and product knowledge
- Embody company culture and contribute to fostering an environment that excites and inspires the sales team
- 2+ years in Software sales and at least
- 2 years of management experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the SMB market strongly preferred
- Technically adeptConsistent track record of beating targets
- Experience building and scaling a high-functioning team
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentFluent in Salesforce
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.