Online Sales Representative - German
London, UK /
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Beginning in residential real estate the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets: apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as in architecture, engineering, and construction The sales team at Matterport is expanding and looking for top talent to join our team. This is a hands-on position where the role of Inbound Sales will be responsible for supporting the direct sales activities especially qualifying and converting lead into sales. The position for online sales will cover German speaking markets and will initially a contract role.
You need to be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at pace.
- Help build the Matterport customer base
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers and explaining the benefits of the Matterport offering converting the call into a sales
- Proactively call leads given to you via the marketing team, as well as self generations
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure commercial agreementsUnderstand the customer needs and identify winning solutions
- Attend Sales meetings and be prepared to go through your sales pipeline in detail
- Organize your diary and ensure your activities are in line with expectations
- Deliver product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our solution
- Prepare orders and quotations for prospective customers and drive sales to closure
- Ensure the company CRM (Salesforce) is always up to date
- Work towards a monthly revenue Saas target ensuring you have an adequate pipeline of business
- Previous Sales or customer service experience over the phone in a fast-paced environment with a track record of achieving sales targets or customer satisfaction
- You must be a fluent in both Verbal & Written English and German as you will need to be able to translate emails and respond appropriately
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels Excellent written, verbal and presentation skillsIdeally have some experience working with a CRM (salesforce would be advantageous)
- Evidence of managing your own diary and time in order to maximise output through calls, research, emails and customer demonstrations
- It would also be highly beneficial if you have strong market knowledge in one of the sectors we sell to - Commercial / Residential Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, Architecture, or similar fields
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.