Revenue Marketing Director, APAC
Marketing – Marketing - APAC /
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is rapidly expanding across International Regional Markets, we are looking for a Marketing Director to lead APAC Revenue Marketing based in Singapore. This person will be part of Matterport’s APAC Regional Marketing Leadership Team, and report into VP International Marketing.
The Regional Director of Revenue Marketing will be responsible for managing and driving the inbound & outbound demand generation strategy, execution, process and tracking of performance across APAC region especially Australia, Japan, Singapore, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia to support the rapid growth through multiple channels including but not limited to enterprise, mid-market, online sales, resellers, and eTailors. This is a role involving managing an operation that is in an expansion for the SaaS market of Spatial Data.
Reporting into the VP International Marketing, working alongside the APAC Regional Marketing Team, as well as regional cross functional teams, this is a critical role in the APAC Regional Business Team which requires strong strategic and leadership competencies as well as hands-on experience in managing revenue and demand marketing strategy, lead and drive operations of marketing initiatives, programs, global & regional projects with deep understanding of digital marketing in an international and especially APAC B2B environment.
It is a key position and will be expected to build on the existing business strategy and programme of revenue generation activities which includes working with not only the various regional sales teams, but also global revenue & integrated marketing counterparts that manages digital marketing agencies, with strong planning, execution, and data analytics skills.
What you will do:
- Work closely with APAC MD, International Marketing VP and Global Integrated Marketing teams to deliver a strong strategy and pipeline of new and existing businesses through the creation, planning and execution of targeted B2B marketing and demand generation strategies across a range of integrated channels – including digital / social, email / EDM / event / sponsorships / ABM / marketing automation, etc.
- Effectively tailored & strategise campaigns according to different industry verticals including but not limited to Commercial / Residential Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, etc.
- Plan and build quarterly activities that will meet the region’s KPIs across all the category mix delivered on time with quality, support overall APAC business and marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in the region
- Manage, monitor, measure and analyze campaign data with key performance metrics from lead generation funnel, track against monthly and quarterly campaign targets and provide actionable recommendations, continuously improve ROI across all category campaign mix
- Scale enablement for multi-sales channels through field marketing and co-marketing to drive brand awareness and increase partner influenced revenue. This includes planning and execution of digital landing pages and comms, content localization, eBooks, promotions, events, blogs and webinars with quantifiable objectives and sharing of evaluation reports
- Develop and improve programs to help expedite superior products solutions through various channels and monitor the effectiveness of each program and channel
- Work tightly with key stakeholders across different sales functional teams and build regular review and reporting process to align goals and ensure performance efficiency
Who you are:
- BS/BA degree; MBA is a plus
- 15+ years of solid experience and track record working in enterprise SaaS and Service in revenue and channel marketing or related roles, with experience working internationally especially APAC markets directly with various sales channels and partners at all levels, clients and internal cross-functional teams
- 8+ years of leadership experience in marketing function
- Highly organized, self-motivated with acute attention to detail. Proven track record and ability to operate in a collaborative, hypergrowth cross-functional environment, and provide thought leadership, guidance, market context and competitive intelligence to drive consensus and reach key decisions
- Strong project management skills planning, following up and following through to the built schedule with quality execution and tracking, strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to present complex material to internal leadership, customers, and press in a compelling way
- Proficient in Marketo and SFDC, familiar with Groove or other marketing automation software, any other MarTech knowledge and proficiency are a plus
- Industry experience in Commercial / Residential Real Estate, Architecture is a plus
- Fluent in English, other Asian languages are a plus
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy