Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Seattle, relocation for ideal candidate
Salary, benefits, anniversary bonuses and stocks
This technology team is seeking a passionate mobile savvy product lead crafting new products and experiences from concept to market. It's an unique opportunity to pioneer a strategic effort for this entertainment & devices product team.. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience with product strategy, emerging technology, agile methodologies and a honed business/data mindset.
You’ll partner with the Director of Design, stakeholders and extended team to decide what many of our next gen products and services will look and behave like across a multi-platform ecosystem. As an influential product manager, you will inform the business via in depth product research, developer/customer out-reach, design strategy and data analysis. You will identify opportunities, problem solve, and create engaging design solutions for our customers to experience and developers to provide.
· Can operate independently and with little supervision, connecting to executive leadership at the right timing and fidelity relating to product roadmaps.
· Use customer insights to help define product vision for the design projects across platforms/services (incl. FireTV, FireTablet, Apps, Mobile/Web, Alexa, etc).
· Lead author of strategy, requirements documentation necessary for designers and prototypers to develop and test next gen concepts.
· Define success metrics for key initiatives being investigated and be responsible for ensuring their effective handoff and implementation through project lifecycle.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams (incl. other product managers, engineering leads, data science, marketing) in close partnership with design to execute on key initiatives.
· Author and deliver executive level written narratives to explain the unbiased results of our work.
· 6+ years in a leadership role within a product/creative environment.
· Experience collaborating with a team of designers/developers through at least one full product development cycle
· Working knowledge of production software for both Mac and PC platforms.
· MBA or Masters degree in a Technology Business or STEM related field, or 10+ years of experience in a PM or similar role in industry
· Must be able to organize executive reviews, sign-offs, and coordinate feedback from various cross-organization stakeholders
· Previous experience speaking in front of executives
· Previous experience running other insights and/or development programs
· Experience leading or shipping significant mobile/cross platform products and services, creating delight for millions of customers.